Effective video advertising can greatly increase your practice’s reach and revenue. Statistics show that 55% of people watch videos online every day and that social media videos generate up to 1200% more shares than texts and images combined.
Learn how to boost the performance of your dental ads.
Facebook and Instagram make it easy to share and to promote your videos using targeted advertising spends. YouTube is a free platform that allows you to not only post your video, but to put the video onto your website – all it takes is a small bit of code!
When creating video every second counts, so it’s important to get your message across quickly. Be sure to keep the following parameters in mind when creating and editing your video:
- Include your practice-specific branding in the first few seconds of the dental ad - This is your first and best chance to get your audience’s attention and get your brand in their mind.
- Engage your audience by asking a pertinent question, solving a shared problem, or explaining what makes your practice stand out - You don’t want to your audience tuning out or losing interest, so be sure to give them a good reason to watch your video!
- If the ad is for a social media ad, keep the message to 30 seconds or less. If it is a post it can be as long as a 2 or 3 minutes – Video length is crucial not only to communicating your message as effectively as possible, it also determines your video’s performance/search engine optimization.
- The more authentic your message is the more engaged your audience will be – You don’t have to put on an elaborate act for your video. Honesty and authenticity work just as well as (if not better than) a flashy, stylized video.
For your first video, give any of these ideas a try:
- Answering a question – “We’ve had a number of patients ask us what work goes into a routine tooth cleaning…”
- Patient testimonials – These are a fantastic way of demonstrating your practice’s value and trustworthiness.
- Highlight a specific treatment – Whether you’re looking to attract more dental implant patients or looking to sell more teeth whitening treatments, a targeted video is one of the best ways to do it.
Finally, don’t forget to include a call to action in your video. This is best used towards the end of your video and is a great way to funnel your audience towards a specific page on your website or highlight an offer. The more specific your call to action is, the more likely you will get the type of patients you are looking for.
Video advertising is a great way to balance out your marketing mix. It can provide an excellent return on investment and increase your brand awareness. If you’re not already making use of video in your dental ads, there’s never a better time to start than now!
Successfully Add Full-Arch Restorations to your Dental Practice!
If you are finding more of your patients are in need of dental implants, from single implants to a full-arch restoration, consider becoming a practice in The Teeth Tomorrow Preferred Provider Network. The network focuses on delivering a screw-retained, full-arch Prettau® Zirconia bridge (backed by multiple peer-reviewed studies) as a final product.